With EE Edit
With the Wiki Edit
I came across this wiki in November 2019. I was suprised to see it, as well as disappointed that there not much activity and a lot of red links. I decided to help out a lot, including creating consistent page structures and portable infoboxes. But there limitations as to how much I could do, and through the suggestion of another user I decided to adopt the wiki.
I contribute all over the place. I like creating and improving pages. I like to go through one campaign at a time, adding the scenarios, units and characters featuring in the campaign. I'm not too comfortable with editing pages about things I don't know about, which is why I don't edit too much on articles concerning the other EE games. It would be really nice to have more consistent contributors around here, and I look forward to working with them.
Some Facts about Me Edit
- My favorite Bible person is Joshua.
- I like taking walks on rainy, windy days.
- My favorite flavor of ice-cream is mint choc-chip.
- I would love to one day play all the main games in the Halo series.
- When I first played Empire Earth, I found the first scenario of the Greek campaign a lot harder than the first scenario of the Russian campaign.
Bureaucrat Stuff Edit
- Give the Main Page a makeover
- Create the wiki's Policies and Guidelines. (In progress)
Add default CSS for all portable infoboxes
- Create the "New Article" formats for all articles
Create/migrate/alter infoboxes and other templates for:
Scenarios Characters Epochs
Create Navboxes for:
- Gameplay Elements