- Unit upgrades - upgrading from Clubmen to Maceman (Empire Earth)
- Unit improvements - better armor or equipment for your units such as Fine Hardened Weapons (Empire Earth II in the Stone Age)
- Economy upgrades - upgrades that help Citizens or Fishing boats in carrying more or harvesting faster, e.g. Fine-Edged Tools (Empire Earth) or Primitive Supply Caches (Empire Earth II in the Stone Age)
- Building upgrades - more hitpoints, faster construction, more damage etc., e.g. Walls and Towers - Copper upgrades and so on.
- Epoch upgrades - the cost and build time for epoching up such as Stone Age
|Empire Earth Series|
|Empire Earth (Series)||Empire Earth • Empire Earth: The Art of Conquest • Empire Earth II • Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy • Empire Earth III|
|In-game||Epochs • Civilizations • Units • Buildings • Campaigns • Heroes • Nature • Resources • Technology|
|Spin offs||Empires: Dawn of the Modern World • Empire Earth Mobile|
|Misc.||Guides • FAQ • Custom Civilizations • Mods|
|Wiki||Admins • Rules|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.