Novaya Russia: 2035
It took many years, but the dual humiliations of a lost election and failed coup had finally been avenged. Deep inside the Kremlin, as Grigor Stoyanovich settled into his new residence, vodka flowed freely in celebration of the victory. But maps and battle plans were already being prepared for the next phase of expansion. Grigor wanted more territory, and he knew just from where to take it.
In the years of consolidation that followed the capture of Moscow, a problem had surfaced. Grigor's propaganda machine could not gloss over the violence committed by his Black Robes. Commoners and dissidents were fleeing Novaya Russia in droves and spreading tales of "atrocities" and "terror". Ukraine, sensing the danger, had already begun forging alliances with the major powers of Europe. And those powers, mindful of the lessons of the previous century, were not going to ignore the perceived threat growing from the East. The Ukraine had to be brought under Novaya Russia's banner, and Grigor confidently predicted his former Ally would be easy prey.
But the European powers were another matter. If they were to be neutralized, he had to move swiftly and decisively against them... or risk losing all he had accomplished.
- Grigor must begin his neutralization of Europe by destroying 2 of the 3 Capitols at Kiev, Oslo, and Copehagen.
- The last of the rebels in Novaya Russia have taken control of Kuybyshev. In order to totally crush this rebellion, all of their buildings must be destroyed.
- Grigor must survive.
- Additional facilities await at St. Petersburg and Arkhangelsk. You will receive a population increase to make use of them.
- The British will be sending Transports over from Scotland. If they reach the mainland, they will unload troops that will head straight for Moscow. The only way to stop this is to destroy all the Docks in Great Britain.
- It would be easier to deal with the rebels first
- Building an Espionage Center will make it easier to spot where the rebels are hiding.
Grigor turned his popular support and early victories over government forces into a full-fledged revolution. By the summer of 2023, Moscow had fallen and Grigor had taken up residence in the Kremlin. Under the banner of his distorted Coptic Cross, Grigor solidified his hold on power in the newly established nation of Novaya Russia.
|"What?! The foundations for this article are set, but the citizens have abandoned their duty!"|
This article is a stub. Please help the Empire Earth Wiki by expanding it. Thank you!